botunwarn staff commands implemented. These allow a staff member to give/remove non-trade punishments for a user. For example, if the user is abusing exploits.
- Trading command re-implemented.
- Voting rewards for voting for BoxBot on DiscordBots. One vote every 12 hours is possible and each vote rewards a rare box, or an ultra rare box on weekends.
players command re-implemented.
- Bot presence/status. The bot now shows “watching X players” (amount of users in the database).
check staff commands re-implemented.
- Added the current version number to the footer of the
- Added link to our Patreon page in the DM that is sent to new users.
- 2 second cooldown between command reduced to 1 second.
- Fixed bug where opening a box with the
use command and unboxing an item that had a skin equipped would send two images (one without the skin, and one with the skin).
- Fixed bug where attacking or using a magnet in a server without enough people would throw an error and keep the user stuck on “finding victim.”
- Fixed bug where a dead player typing any message would trigger the “you are currently dead” message, when it should only respond to commands.
- Fixed bug where the
resetuser admin command would not allow any database updates for that user until 60 seconds had passed.
- Fixed bug where if an item had no sell value, it would not use its buy value to calculate the item value and would be valued at $0.00.
- Fixed typo in the sell command (“you must enter the name of the item you wish to buy“).
- Added missing newlines to the “not enough people to attack” message.
- Fixed bug where if people have never had a death shield active before, it doesn’t include them in the attack/magnet search.
trivia command showing HTML entities.
- Added another ‘reserved / …’ message when looting someone to fix the bug where if too many items are listed, the bot throws an error and the killed player is stuck in the death phase.
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to attack several times while the bot was “finding victims.”
- Fixed formatting issues when displaying a user’s name#tag.
- Using a magnet will no longer deactivate a death shield if there is nobody available to attack.
- Adming command
setcd can no longer be used by mods.
- Fixed issues with rounding currency – where it may look like you have an extra $0.01 but are unable to use it.
- Rewrote a portion of the attack / magnet commands to fix the following bugs (and likely more):
- able to target yourself
- able to target people below the required money/value
- able to target people who are opted out
- Fixed bug in
buy commands where if entering just “x” without a number afterwards, it would try to sell/buy “NaN” of that item.