A new event has started! As we missed the Halloween event this year, we decided to combine the Halloween and Christmas event into one for a “The Nightmare Before Christmas”-style holiday event.
- When opening boxes or using skin credits, the box will be Christmas-themed.
- Eight new skins have been added – a mixture of Christmas and Halloween skins (see below).
- Command has a 6 hour cooldown.
- 9.52% chance to receive a random limited event skin.
- 50% chance to get a common skin.
- 20% chance to get an uncommon skin.
- 15% chance to get a rare skin.
- 10% chance to get an ultra rare skin.
- 5% chance to get an epic skin.
- If you already have all limited event skins, you will receive 2 skin credits instead.
- 11.9% chance to receive a skin credit.
- 19.645% chance to receive money.
- 40% chance to receive $1,000.
- 30% chance to receive $2,500.
- 20% chance to receive $5,000.
- 10% chance to receive $10,000.
- 19.645% chance to receive boxes.
- You will receive a random amount between 4 and 6 boxes. For each box, you have the following chances:
- 64% chance to get a common box.
- 23% chance to get an uncommon box.
- 7.5% chance to get a rare box.
- 5% chance to get an ultra rare box.
- 0.5% chance to get an epic box.
- 19.645% chance to receive 3 items.
- For each item, the rarities of the items have the same chances as a common box.
- 19.645% chance to receive EXP.
- 40% chance to receive 20 EXP.
- 30% chance to receive 30 EXP.
- 20% chance to receive 60 EXP.
- 10% chance to receive 100 EXP.
- Event ends at January 8th 00:00 GMT. Once the event ends, the skins will no longer be obtainable.
scythe;;reaper – Walker#1410
safe;;grave_digger – Walker#1410
machete;;classic – Aidan#7154
l85a2;;ghoul – DevilPuffs#3046
butter_knife;;psychopath – Aidan#7154
glock-17;;frozen – DevilPuffs#3046
golf_club;;candy – Calvin & Hobbes#8753
health_potion;;eggnog – Val#5804
- Added a new setting (in
b!settings) that lets you toggle whether or not commands in DMs should require a prefix.
- Fixed an issue where if a player – who is somehow opted in but no longer in the server – is targeted, the bot would throw an error and cause the attacker to get stuck and need to be manually fixed by a staff member.
- If this happens, the bot will now opt out the anomalies and ask the player to attack again.