- Non-event skins:
- ar-50;;aqua – EvanZee#9696
- baseball_bat;;greenhouse – EvanZee#9696
- famas;;magma – EvanZee#9696
- machete;;swarm_queen – EvanZee#9696
- scissors;;golden – EvanZee#9696
- Event / Valentine’s skins (only available during the event!):
- karambit;;behearted – Aidan#7154
- magnet;;attraction – EvanZee#9696
- wooden_arrow;;cupid – EvanZee#9696
- wooden_bow;;winged_rose – EvanZee#9696
- xm25;;relic – DevilPuffs#3046
- wallet;;rose – resentment#0693
- sickle;;rose – Zheng#0001
- knuckle_duster;;heart_crusher – Zheng#0001
- lesser_health_potion;;half_heart – EvanZee#9696
- lesser_exp_potion;;half_heart – EvanZee#9696
- Skins can be earned for free via the
b!event command – otherwise they can be purchased with credits (
b!usecredit) which can be received for free via the
b!event command or can be received by pledging to our Patreon.
- During events you can now earn event tokens! As of this update, event tokens are not usable. A v0.4.4 update will be released within the next week with a token shop to allow you to spend your event tokens.
- You can check your current token count by typing
- Tokens have a 50% chance of being earned through the
- You will earn a random amount between 1-30 tokens.
- You will earn a random amount between 1-5 tokens from every
b!daily command during events.
- You will earn a random amount between 0-2 tokens from every
b!hourly command during events.
- Tokens can be earned from
- Correctly answering a medium-difficulty question will reward you with 1 token.
- Correctly answering a hard-difficulty question will reward you with 2 tokens.
- Voting for the bot during an event will reward you with 1-10 event tokens!
- Claiming an airdrop from the
#chat channel in the BoxBot Discord server will reward you with 1-10 tokens.
- Any unused tokens at the end of the event will be usable in future events – although with a slightly lower value.
b!event is similar to previous events but with some differences.
- 6 hour cooldown.
- Command will be automatically disabled on Feb 28th 00:00 GMT.
- 50% chance to receive event tokens (see above for more info)
- 2.4% chance to receive a limited Valentine’s 2021 event skin.
- If you already own all of them, you will receive 2 skin credits instead.
- 2.4% chance to receive a skin credit.
- 11.3% chance to receive money.
- 40% chance to get $2,500.
- 30% chance to get $5,000.
- 20% chance to get $7,500.
- 10% chance to get $10,000.
- 11.3% chance to receive boxes.
- The amount of boxes you receive will be random between 4 and 6.
- 64% chance to receive common boxes.
- 23% chance to receive uncommon boxes.
- 7.5% chance to receive rare boxes.
- 5% chance to receive ultra rare boxes.
- 0.5% chance to receive epic boxes.
- 11.3% chance to receive items.
- You will always receive 3 items.
- The items will always be of rare tier or above. Item tier chances are the same chances as opening a rare box.
- 11.3% chance to receive EXP.
- 40% chance to receive 25 EXP.
- 30% chance to receive 50 EXP.
- 20% chance to receive 100 EXP.
- 10% chance to receive 520 EXP.
- Event command is now easier to manage as things are more automated.
- No more event command in your cooldowns list after the event has ended. It will be automatically removed when the event is over.
- The event command is now one generic command which can be easily re-enabled for a certain amount of time – so the command is no longer deleted and re-added for each event.
- You now get more EXP from coinflips!
- When losing a coinflip you will get 1 EXP per $500 spent (rounds down – e.g. spending $999.99 will still give only 1 EXP) instead of 1 EXP per $1,000 like previously.
- When winning a coinflip, you will get 1 EXP per $250 spent (rounds down – e.g. spending $499.99 will still give only 1 EXP) instead of 1 EXP per $1,000 like previously.
- Fixed trivia completely breaking in the cluster if a user requests a trivia question while OpenTDB’s API is down and no questions are in cache.
- Fixed a bug where if you levelled up from trivia and your level up reward was different from your trivia reward, your amount of that item would be replaced rather than added to. This was particularly an issue with earning epic boxes from later levels.
- Fixed trivia question formatting messing up if the question contained certain characters that Discord uses for formatting.
- A possible fix to some users not automatically receiving voting rewards.
- Fixed a typo in the attack logs.
- In-case of a bot ban or trade ban not being detected by other clusters, each cluster will now re-fetch bot/trade bans every 60 seconds.
- Fixed the following incorrect emoji names: