- Added the event token shop!
- Shop resets every day at 00:00 GMT with randomly generated items.
- Shop will always contain the following:
- “Today’s Box(es)”
- A box of random tier from common to rare will be selected with these chances:
- 64% common box
- 24% uncommon box
- 12% rare box
- An amount of the box between 1 and 2 will also be randomly generated.
- 90% chance of it being 1 box.
- 10% chance of it being 2 boxes.
- Boxes are priced very cheaply.
- Common box = 1 token
- Uncommon box = 3 tokens
- Rare box = 6 tokens
- In the case that two boxes are on sale, the cost will be multiplied by 1.5 (and rounded up to the nearest whole number).
- Boxes can be purchased from the event shop once per hour – up to 24 times per day.
- “Today’s Valentines Skin”
- A random event skin will be chosen. The skin’s tier is not taken into account when selecting a skin. All skins have the same chance of being chosen.
- Event skins will have the following prices:
- Common skin: 98 tokens
- Uncommon skin: 180 tokens
- Rare skin: 218 tokens
- Ultra rare skin: 275 tokens
- Epic skin: 442 tokens
- “Today’s Non-Event Skin”
- A random non-event skin will be chosen. The skin’s tier is not taken into account when selecting a skin. All skins have the same chance of being chosen.
- Non-event skins will have the following prices:
- Common skin: 62 tokens
- Uncommon skin: 103 tokens
- Rare skin: 126 tokens
- Ultra rare skin: 180 tokens
- Epic skin: 342 tokens
- On every refresh, this section has a 10% chance to be an event skin from a previous event of the same theme. For this event, that will only be Valentines 2020 skins.
- Previous event skins will be the same cost as skins in the “Today’s Valentines Skin” section – depending on tier.
- “Today’s Skin Credit Deal”
- A random amount of credits between 1-10 will be chosen to be sold in the store each day.
- The price of the credits will depend on the amount of credits being sold. The higher amount of credits being sold, the better the value!
- 1 credit: 97 tokens
- 2 credits: 188 tokens
- 3 credits: 273 tokens
- 4 credits: 352 tokens
- 5 credits: 425 tokens
- 6 credits: 492 tokens
- 7 credits: 553 tokens
- 8 credits: 608 tokens
- 9 credits: 657 tokens
- 10 credits: 700 tokens
b@updatetokens staff command.
- Airdrop logs are now colour-coded so staff can easily tell if any people claiming the airdrops might be suspicious.
- Airdrops will now stick around for only 10 seconds, instead of 30.
- Voting for the bot (
b!claim) will now reward you with a random amount of EXP between 15-25.
- Airdrops now have a 1.5x chance of containing a credit during an active event!
- Airdrops now have a 1.25x chance of containing a credit during a weekend (Saturday and Sunday, GMT).
- If an event is active, the 1.5x event boost will override the weekend boost. These boosts do not stack.
b@manualclaim now gives EXP, and tokens if an event is active.
- Skin unbox chances are now the same as item unbox chances (for both
- Common = 64%
- Uncommon = 23%
- Rare = 7.5%
- Ultra rare = 5%
- Epic = 0.5%
- Valentine’s event has been extended to March 1st at 00:00 GMT.
- A user blocking the bot can no longer cause an airdrop to be missed and reset.
- Fixed airdrops having a large gap in them if the airdrop contains event tokens but does not contain a skin credit.
- Fixed levelling up from the
b!event command replacing the amount of your level up reward in your inventory instead of adding to it.
b!trivia possibly throwing an error if the user has never had anything in their inventory.
- Fixed some attacks getting stuck if the user being attacked has their DMs closed (only accepts DMs from friends).