- Added an attack log for staff to view. Logs the details of attacks and magnet uses.
- Removed trick or treat from the cooldowns command.
- Trick or treat command entirely removed.
- The cooldown between commands has been changed:
- It is now 3 seconds instead of 1 second. This allows the database more time to catch up between commands.
- Instead of only sending the cooldown message once, it will send it every time the user tries to use a command while the command cooldown is active.
- The cooldown will no longer reset if the user tries to use a command while the command cooldown is active.
- Added user and server IDs to the global killfeed channel.
- Added user and server IDs to the opt log message content.
- Fixed a typo in the “not enough players to attack / steal from” messages.
- Fixed the items embed telling the user to use
b!help item_nameto see more information about an item name if they got to the items embed via
b!help. The correct command would be
- Fixed the
b@agestaff command showing the user’s name incorrectly.
- Fixed kill embeds not being sent to server-specific killfeed channels (killfeed channels set via
- Changed the example text in the
b!buycommand, as it gave the
ak-47as an example, which is not purchasable.
- Re-coded BoxBot’s role tracking to hopefully fix the bug where BoxBot sometimes does not properly recognise staff and patron roles.